Vintage Cellar Hands 2022
Company: Craggy Range Vineyards Ltd
Uploaded: 18 August 2021
Closes: 18 September 2021
Craggy Range is a leading family-owned New Zealand winery, established in 1999 and based in the beautiful region of Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand. We have a clear aspiration to sit alongside the great wineries of the world, and due to being supported by a 1000 year family trust, we have the time to achieve it.
We are searching for talented and experienced Cellar Hands to join our team for the 2022 vintage, based in Hastings, Hawkes Bay.
The successful candidates will have:
- Previous vintage experience
- A hard working, positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a small close-knit team environment
- Must be currently living in New Zealand, with a valid work visa through to the end of the 2022 vintage period
Vintage is expected to run from early-March to May 2022, and you will be required to work up to 12 hours per day on one of two shifts, during the day or evening. We will provide meals during busy periods and will assist with finding accommodation, if required.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.