Company: Foley Wines Ltd
Uploaded: 20 July 2021
Closes: 20 August 2021
We have an opportunity to join the team in our beautiful Mt Difficulty restaurant in Bannockburn. This position is five days per week as per roster, with a minimum of 30hrs per week, including weekends and public holidays.
Our Cellar Door and Restaurant venue is open daily and is busy year-round, catering to locals, Kiwi tourists and international visitors.
The position involves:
- Being a brand ambassador for Mt Difficulty Wines, working to ensure that all guests have the best possible Mt Difficulty Experience
- Kitchen Hand duties, as directed
- General cleaning duties
- Be able to stand for long periods and may need to lift heavy items
- Observe Health and Safety practices at all times
- Observe Food Hygiene practices at all times
- Duties requested by Chef of the day Manager
You’ll be friendly with the ability to pay attention to detail under pressure. Experience in a similar role would be ideal, but not essential.
You’ll need to speak fluent English, and be well presented with a willingness to provide great customer service.
Applicants will need to have a current drivers licence with their own means of transportation.
If you would like to work with a fun team in a dynamic environment, please apply by using the "APPLY NOW" button.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close 20 August 2021 at 4:00pm
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.