Company: Chard Farm Ltd
Uploaded: 14 July 2021
Closes: 14 August 2021
With 100 hectares spanning across Gibbston Valley and the Cromwell Basin, Chard Farm offers a beautiful workplace with expansive and impressive views. We have a great family environment at Chard Farm and we would love to expand our team to include a new Vineyard Operator.
The applicant will be joining our small crew of operators within the viticultural team; the role is varied across all aspects of vineyards operations. Applicants need to have proven machinery handling skills, be practical, and willing to help out in other areas of the vineyards when required.
We are seeking someone with the following skills:
- Experienced tractor driving skills.
- A willingness to learn from others and be highly motivated.
- To work well within the team.
- Be able to work the additional hours required as the season's change.
- Class 1 license, Class 2 would be helpful but not required.
- GrowSafe certification preferred
- A focus on workplace health and safety
To be successful with us you need to be able to work well within the team as well as on your own, be open to learning new skills, and willing to help out within the team environment.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.