Customer Experience Manager - Marlborough
Company: Customer Experience Manager - Marlborough
Uploaded: 12 July 2021
Closes: 02 August 2021
Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional terroirs within their appellation and our wineries have all broken new ground by pioneering new or forgotten regions, or through innovative and distinctive winemaking techniques.
The Cloudy Bay story is one of adventure. After a single sip in 1983, David Hohnen was captivated by Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. In 1985 David and winemaker Kevin Judd launched Cloudy Bay with a vision for making New Zealand wines of uncompromising quality. It’s been that way ever since.
Reporting to the Brand Experience Manager, we are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to promote the Cloudy Bay brand and Visitor Centers’ business by developing our offerings for VIP and Private visitors and via direct and ongoing customer, wine trade and tourism relationships.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of three permanent hospitality and events staff as well as casual events staff. Working closely with the team ensure to an accurate and smooth delivery of the Cloudy Bay experience;
- Assisting the Brand Experience Manager in recruiting new team members;
- Be the main point of contact for VIP hosting globally and designing unique experiences to immerse our guests into our brand DNA;
- With the support of the Brand Home Team, coordinate all events and VIP hosting in our private facilities and accommodation by engaging with our key suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Demonstrating and implementing best in class hospitality and hosting practices in every itinerary and event to deliver exceptional customer service to private visitors and VIP guests;
- Developing the visitor centers business by defining and implementing the Cloudy Bay tourism development strategy; liaising with trade tourism partners to design bespoke events, itineraries from quoting to hosting;
- Taking active responsibility with health and safety policies to ensure active engagement and adherence to the Group Health and Safety Management System;
In order to succeed in this position, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Event Management or Hospitality or Tourism;
- Significant experience in Customer Service / Tourism / Hospitality / Event organization in a luxury or high-profile environment;
- Passion and drive for the art of hosting, food & wine and creating captivating experiences;
- Developed knowledge of best practices in all areas of service, sales, food & wine and in the tourism industry;
- Proven leadership, people management and team development skills;
- Ability to make clear, concise and decisions whilst using problem-solving skills and creativity abilities;
- Relevant rights to work in New Zealand;
Competitive salary + annual bonus target + 9% super + wine allocation
Applications close on the 2nd August 2021.
If you are interested to apply, visit:
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.