Company: Vinpro Ltd
Uploaded: 28 June 2021
Closes: 28 July 2021
Join Central Otago’s leading contract winemaking, bottling and warehousing company as a Filler Operator. With a culture based on delivering customer service excellence, we are looking for a dynamic, reliable team player to join our bottling facility in Cromwell as a Filler Operator.
This is a full-time position with varying hours during the busy season but generally 7am – 3:30 pm, Mon to Fri. Ideally, the successful applicant will have a strong work ethic supported with excellent references.
This role is primary responsible for assisting the bottling team leader in the day-to-day bottling, labelling and tasks associated with bottling wine. Operating fillers and labelers, packaging bottles, checking labels and screwcaps, loading pallets, loading bottles, sanitizing and setting up the required machinery.
The key functions of this role include:
- Clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line.
- Bottling and labelling clients’ wine according to the specifications and VinPro’s standard of quality.
- Follow the sanitizing and integrity procedures of the filling machines.
- Maintaining the plant and equipment to ensure it operates at maximum efficiency.
- Assist in the quality control procedures associated with bottling and labelling.
Mechanical or Engineering background would be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided to the right candidate.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.