Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 02 June 2021
Closes: 02 July 2021
We are seeking a permanent, full-time Production Coordinator to join our Global Supply Chain team at our Auckland Winery.
Reporting to the Logistics Operations Manager, the Production Coordinator will:
- Support production and procurement processes by updating work orders, managing export samples and certification, and monitoring quality control issues in conjunction with the production team.
- Coordinate purchases of all packaging items while monitoring delivery schedules against production requirements.
- Liaise with freight forwarders for smooth delivery of imported packaging items into our busy Auckland winery.
- Be responsible for inventory reconciliation of all packaging items.
- You have previous logistics, accounts or administration experience in a demanding operational environment.
- You excel at planning and prioritising tasks to achieve objectives, monitoring progress against deadlines and milestones, and managing time effectively.
- You are motivated to succeed and thrive working in a high-performance culture delivering high-quality outcomes.
- You naturally have high attention to detail, enjoy working with numbers/data and are quick to learn systems and processes.
- Demonstrates a ‘winning together’ mindset by understanding the perspectives of others, creating a positive team culture, managing emotions and maintaining strong bonds.
- Communicates with clarity and confidence, actively listening and adapting style to suit the needs of the audience.
We offer competitive base salary and benefits. Our team is highly engaged, and we strive to offer a comprehensive onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. You will be rewarded with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you are someone with the passion to be among the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
For further information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here