Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 01 June 2021
Closes: 01 July 2021
We are seeking a fixed-term Logistics Coordinator (Export) to join our Global Supply Chain team until April 2022. This exciting role will be based at our Auckland winery and will be responsible for the coordination of our inventory movements from Auckland to our customers across the globe.
Reporting to the Logistics Operations Manager, the Logistics Coordinator will:
- Schedule shipments from available inventory and production release and process all required export documentation.
- Coordinate all transport and shipping schedules for the inward and outward container movements at our busy Auckland winery.
- Liaise with production and warehouse staff to ensure timely and accurate container loading.
- Monitor all deliveries and ensure quality outcomes for our customers.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- You have 2-3 years logistics experience in a demanding operational environment.
- You display exemplary customer service.
- You can confidently build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- You are motivated to succeed and thrive working in a high-performance culture delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Communicates with clarity and confidence, actively listening and adapting style to suit the needs of the audience.
- You naturally have high attention to detail, enjoy working with numbers/data and are quick to learn systems and processes.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and a supportive environment to grow and add value
- A culture where our values are at the heart of what we do
- Support, feedback, and encouragement
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
For further information please email us on email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here