Cellar Door Assistant
Company: Craggy Range Vineyards
Uploaded: 21 May 2021
Closes: 21 June 2021
Craggy Range has an enviable reputation for quality, innovation and positioning in the New Zealand and Global wine market.
At Craggy Range we are passionate about providing our customers with the best experience we can. We are looking to employ like-minded people who love wine and want to contribute to the Cellar Door experience.
We are looking for a permanent Cellar Door Assistant with an immediate start. The successful applicant will be offered a minimum of 25 hours per week, with the opportunity for additional hours during the peak of summer.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Work with Sommeliers who have Michelin experience and who are passionate about wine.
- A commitment to the very best across our business - our common goal: “Being World Class”
- An excellent opportunity for you to advance your hospitality knowledge in a role that will provide challenge, variety and personal development within a well-respected winery.
- Real autonomy and accountability for your role. You make decisions!
As our cellar door is a 7-day operation, there will be a requirement to work weekends and public holidays.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.