New South Wales
Company: Robert Oatley Vineyards
Uploaded: 04 May 2021
Closes: 04 June 2021
We are looking for an experienced Cellar Hand who is passionate about quality wine and the wine industry. Based in the beautiful region of Mudgee NSW, this amazing full-time permanent opportunity offers a great workplace where you can truly reach your career goals and contribute to a highly-respected iconic Australian wine brand.
A relocation allowance will be on offer for the right candidate as well as an attractive remuneration package.
The Cellar Hand will be responsible for, but not limited too:
- Working closely with the winery team to achieve and process all grape crushing, pressing and additions
- Unload tankers and coordinate wine transfers
- Assist with filtration operations and preparation of tanks
- Conduct sampling of wines as advised by the winemaker
- Clean and maintain cellar hygiene
- Maintain compliance while executing SOP’s in a safe manner
- General cellar maintenance
- Maintaining a safe work environment at all times and actively participating in WHS policy & procedures
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Demonstrated 2 years Cellar Hand experience
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Well-developed analytical skills
- A strong team player
- Forklift licence (desirable but not essential)
If this position sounds like your next role, we would love to hear from you.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- To find out more about the Australian wine industry, click here.