Company: Allan Scott Family Winemakers
Uploaded: 29 April 2021
Closes: 16 May 2021
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Marlborough-based Winery. We are on the hunt for a hands-on Vineyard Manager.
- Irrigation Maintenance
- Pest and disease monitoring
- Assisting with yield estimations
- Vineyard Maintenance
- Some machinery operations of the vineyard
- Training of young vines and vineyard development
- Machinery care and light maintenance
- Key accountability in budgeting models and development
The applicant must be physically fit, have a strong work ethics and the ability to be flexible within the role.
Cover letter and CV should be emailed to email@example.com
All applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or have Permanent Residency Status as determined by the New Zealand Immigration Department.
Applications close 16th May 2021.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.