Company: Poppies Martinborough
Uploaded: 29 April 2021
Closes: 29 May 2021
Poppies Martinborough Wines
Poppies Martinborough are looking for a dynamic individual to fill a multi-taskers role.
The position is to cover both the cellar door and winery as the seasons unfold.
The primary role will be in the tasting room cellar door/restaurant through the Spring and Summer months, moving into the winery for pre-vintage and vintage working directly with Poppy Hammond our Winemaker.
Poppies Martinborough is a boutique, family-owned winery making high-quality individualised styled wines, this is a very hands-on role covering all aspects of winemaking from production through to final bottling and then direct to customer in the tasting room cellar door.
What we are looking for someone special to join our awesome crew who has:
Wine and viticulture qualifications
- Hospitality experience (Managers cert would be awesome, but not required)
- Very good wine knowledge or a desire to learn
- Is keen to live in an amazing little wine village
- Can work to a 7-day a week roster
- Team attitude
- NZ citizenship/Residency or a NZ work Visa and Currently living in NZ
In return we will offer:
- A great opportunity to advance both in winemaking and wine service
- Awesome environment to hang out
- Income to suit
- Help with accommodation options
- We can help the partner find work also if required
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Martinborough/Wairarapa wine region, click here.