Key Account Manager - Auckland/Northland
Company: The Wine Portfolio Ltd
Uploaded: 23 April 2021
Closes: 26 May 2021
Key Account Manager
The Wine Portfolio produces and distributes a range of New Zealand brands, including Leveret Estate, Mills Reef, Falconhead, Mansfield and Marsh, that have a distinct sense of style and elegance.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about the wine industry, self-motivated and driven by the desire to achieve in a dynamic, fast-moving company.
You will be securing, developing and managing strategic relationships with On-Premise, Retail and Grocery clients.
You will have:
- Extensive sales experience in the wine industry
- A sound knowledge of wine and relationships with key figures in the wine industry
- Well-developed organisational and administration skills
- An enthusiastic and motivated approach
This is a senior role with exciting prospects for the future.
To apply in confidence, please send your cover letter and CV to:
Director of Sales & Marketing
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here
- For more information about the Northland wine region, click here