Company: Penkridge Farm
Uploaded: 23 April 2021
Closes: 14 May 2021
We are currently seeking a Vineyard Manager.
Penkridge Farm is a family-owned 4ha vineyard on an 18ha block of land with plans to further develop the land across a variety of uses.
The majority of the work will be horticultural and vineyard related, including tractor work, irrigation operations, vineyard maintenance. Other tasks include rabbit control, fencing, tree planting, sheep work and general landscaping.
- Vineyard experience valuable, but not essential
- Hands-on approach is a must
- Organisational and time management skills
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Day-to-day the role is independent and self-directed, but you will require the ability to work with and instruct a team to assist with tasks on the vineyard through the season
- Drivers licence
You must be a New Zealand resident or hold a current New Zealand work visa to apply.
This is a permanent 0.8 FTE role. We will also consider part-time/job sharing. A full job description is available on request.
All applications to include a cover letter, CV and be able to provide referees when requested. Applications to be lodged via email by Friday 14th May 2021.
Please contact us directly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.