Maintenance Engineer, Bottling Plant
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 20 April 2021
Closes: 20 May 2021
We are seeking a talented Maintenance Engineer to join our winery team based in Glendene in West Auckland. This exciting role will be responsible for maintaining the production line to a high standard and ensuring the winemakers and bottling team can deliver to Delegat quality standards. You will join a great team at Delegat where you will be set up for success and your career will grow.
- You will be responsible for maintaining all site plant and equipment to ensure that the bottling and packaging plan can be delivered on time and to agreed quality and productivity targets.
- Use your experience and advanced planning to exploit windows of opportunity in a full production schedule to deliver effective preventative maintenance work.
- You will have a demonstrated background in Health & Safety.
- You will hold a trade certificate in Fitting and Turning or similar.
- You will have several years of maintenance experience in Beverage or similar production environments.
- You will thrive working in a high-performing culture delivering high-quality outcomes.
- You will naturally have high attention to detail.
- You will have had exposure to maintenance planning systems.
- You will have demonstrated fault-finding and problem-solving skills.
- You will have experience in automated production equipment.
- You have the ability to execute maintenance shutdowns to a tight schedule.
- You will be willing to undertake continuous improvement projects.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, benefits, and a supportive environment to grow and add value.
- A culture where our values are at the heart of what we do.
- Support, feedback, and encouragement.
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here