Company: Treasury Wine Estates
Uploaded: 15 April 2021
Closes: 15 May 2021
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Matua, Shingle Peak, Squealing Pig, Penfolds, Wolf Blass and Pepperjack. We are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
An opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Cellar Operator to join our team at our Blenheim winery. This position carries responsibility for performing cellar activities safely, effectively and efficiently to produce wines of the highest quality.
- Support and maintain compliance with all company HSE Policies and safe work practices and TWE DNA
- Support and maintain compliance with all BRC, FSQM and regulatory requirements
- Implement and maintain compliance with the food safety and quality management system by reporting food safety hazards and quality problems as they arise
- Report Fit to work
- Maintain product quality throughout all cellar operations
- Work with the cellar and with the winemaking team to ensure product quality and production schedules are met
- To perform, continually develop and enhance cellar practices to optimise equipment, systems and personal effectiveness
- Ensure all cellar operation records are filled out correctly and in full as a true representation of the operations completed
With strong practical winery experience and excellent decision-making skills, successful candidates will need to be strong communicators and can effectively plan, organise and problem solve. We are looking for people who are motivated and passionate about wine and thrive on active team involvement and achieving results. A good understanding of hygiene principles that relate to food and beverage handling is key.
This is a shift based role with additional hours required over vintage periods.
We are a top 50 ASX global business and have been on an exciting journey over the last few years. Operating with a growth mindset, we are a high-performing team who deliver at a fast pace to ensure that we continue to grow and drive innovation in the wine industry. We have high expectations on our team members and in turn, reward them with brilliant career and development opportunities.
If you’re ready to help us on our journey of becoming the world’s most celebrated wine company, please apply now!
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don’t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly and haven’t briefed a recruitment agency on this role, so please apply directly, via the "apply now" button.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.