Company: Foley Family Wines
Uploaded: 14 April 2021
Closes: 14 May 2021
Foley Wines is a collection of iconic New Zealand wineries and brands from New Zealand’s most acclaimed wine regions. Each with a unique story of New Zealand wine to tell, our wineries are linked by a common unrelenting purpose; to make great wine that people love to drink around the world – made by land and hand.
We are proud custodians of the Martinborough Vineyard, Te Kairanga, Grove Mill, Vavasour and Mt Difficulty wineries, and world-recognised brands such as Russian Jack, Dashwood, Te Tera and Goldwater.
Normal work hours are 40 hours per week; however applicants should be aware that during vintage this role involves long hours and requires physical stamina and mental resilience during this period.
In this role you will report to the Cellar Foreman.
The successful applicant will need:
- 2 years’ experience as a Cellar Hand
- Great attention to detail and pride in their work.
- To be adaptable to change and be a team player
- Good communication skills
- A level of fitness appropriate to the requirements of this physical role
- Flexibility to work early and late shifts and longer hours during vintage
- Experience with Bottling Lines would be an advantage
This is a permanent position and applicants must be able to secure the right to work without sponsorship.
If this sounds like you, please send in your application using the "Apply Now" button
Applications close Friday 14 May 2021.
The Company has a Drug and Alcohol Policy and employment will be subject to the successful completion of a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.