Company: Trelawne Farm Limited
Uploaded: 31 March 2021
Closes: 27 April 2021
Vineyard Manager - Permanent position
Trelawne Farm Ltd is a family-owned business located 5km inland from Seddon, in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough.
Our 130ha vineyard produces premium quality Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot gris & Pinot noir grapes.
We require an experienced Vineyard Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the vineyard. This role is a key leadership position within the Trelawne team.
This is the first time the role has been advertised for 9 years, which demonstrates our commitment and support to this key position.
Applicant's will require:
- A proven track record
- Sound viticultural knowledge and practical experience
- Ability to manage and supervise staff in a team environment
- An ability to report and effectively work with owner
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A proactive approach to vineyard and staff management
- Be prepared to accept challenges head-on during the season and seek positive outcomes
Start: End May 2021 (negotiable)
Remuneration: An attractive package will be offered to the successful applicant
Accommodation: A modern 3 bedroom home is available
Applications close: 27th April 2021
Apply in writing (via email) to: Guy & Jane Lissaman
Trelawne Farm Ltd, 25 Old Ford Road, R.D 1 Seddon 7285
phone: (03) 5757 571, cell (027) 640 3464
Note: Only people eligible to work in N.Z should apply for this position.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.