Pruners & Wrappers
Company: Wither Hills Marlborough Ltd
Uploaded: 25 March 2021
Closes: 25 April 2021
Great wine starts in the vineyards, and Wither Hills is all about making great wine and at the same time enjoying a great team atmosphere.
We are currently seeking contract vineyard workers for pruning and wrapping in mid/late May 2021 for a fixed-term contract.
Full training and PPE will be provided.
It will be a fixed-term agreement with agreed price rates for high achievers. Accommodation will be available with agreed terms and conditions.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Experience in vineyard work is preferred but not necessary as full training will be provided
- Reliable and honest with a positive can-do attitude
- Full Driver’s License would be an advantage
- Hold a valid working visa
- Team player who can work collaboratively with others
- Conscientious and keen to improve
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Forward a current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your contact details, references if available.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.