Company: Cloudy Bay Vineyard
Uploaded: 09 February 2021
Closes: 09 March 2021
Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional terroirs within their appellation and our wineries have all broken new ground by pioneering new or forgotten regions, or through innovative and distinctive winemaking techniques.
Cloudy Bay Winery not only captures the essence of Marlborough, but also embodies New Zealand's unique luxury: the luxury of space and time, of intimate moments and nature’s rarest qualities. At Cloudy Bay, we are passionate about creating extraordinary wines that express our place, our heritage and our passion.
Reporting to the Production and Supply Chain Manager, we’re looking for a Production Supervisor for our Blenheim site. The Production Supervisor is responsible to supervise employees on the bottling line and ensure that Cloudy Bay products are packaged and ready for marketing in a timely, cost effective and safe manner with a high regard quality.
- Continuously improving the production process, plant efficiency and reliability;
- Ensuring Product is produced to agreed quality and safety standards;
- Overseeing the setting up, changing over and running of lines according to the schedule;
- Identifying and supporting continuous improvement initiatives;
- Overseeing the quality of all engineering work onsite, including the safety management of contractors;
- Identifying and recommending measures to improve Costs;
- Ensuring sufficient labor to meet production requirements and take constructively part in training, orienting and induction programs;
- Identifying risks within the work environment.
In order to succeed in this position, you will have:
- The eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely and be presently located in New Zealand
- Ideally a qualification in Health and Safety;
- Previous experience with industrial equipment and within a production line environment;
- A strong customer focus with an overall commitment to quality;
- Hands-on experience with teams supervision, hiring and staffing;
- Result-driven and ability to inspire trust;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested to apply, please visit:
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.