Vineyard 2 I.C
Bannockburn, Central Otago
Company: Carrick Winery
Uploaded: 09 February 2021
Closes: 09 March 2021
Vineyard 2.I.C - Bannockburn, Central Otago
Now under new ownership, Carrick Wines is looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder to assist in our organic Bannockburn vineyards. This person will be capable of smoothly running operations in the absence of the Vineyard Manager.
Experience required includes:
- All aspects of vine canopy management
- Irrigation repairs and problem solving
- Minimum 2 years vine pruning
- Organic Viticulture
- Machinery operation, including spraying and Growsafe Certificate
- Basic tractor repairs and maintenance
- Grape pest and disease monitoring
- Supervision of staff
- Record Keeping
Applicants will ideally have at least 2 years previous wine industry experience, a clean New Zealand driver licence and New Zealand Citizenship or Residency Class Visa. Experience with Biodynamic farming principles would also be beneficial.
This position is a multi-faceted roll, on-the-job training will be given where required. Start date early March but can be post harvest for the right person.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.