Cellar Hand, Auckland Winery
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 01 March 2021
Closes: 01 April 2021
We currently have an opportunity for a Cellar Hand to join our team based in Glendene, Auckland. Reporting to our Winemaker, Bottling & Packaging Cellar Operations, the successful applicants will be engaged in winery cellar operations.
- You are a highly-motivated person who ideally, all though not a must, has previous Cellar Hand experience.
- You are dynamic, have a self-starting attitude, and the motivation and stamina required to be effective in a challenging and rewarding workplace.
- You are an excellent communicator and a team player.
What we offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate, regular hours, and a supportive environment to grow and add value
- A culture where our values are at the heart of what we do
- Support, feedback, and encouragement
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate. However, we believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
Some extended hours may be required during peak periods. If you are passionate about contributing to the creation of premium wines and have the energy and drive to make a positive contribution as a member of our team, then please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here