Vineyard Operators, Marlborough
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 01 March 2021
Closes: 01 April 2021
WAIRAU VALLEY • DASHWOOD • WAIRAU
Due to continuous growth, we have a number of opportunities across our many vineyards.
Join our vineyard operations team where you will receive thorough training and plenty of support to grow your career.
We are looking for people who want an opportunity to be part of our passionate team where there is plenty of scope to reach your full potential.
Work with us in a supportive environment, where quality outcomes are our goal. We recognise and reward experience and offer on-going practical skill-building opportunities where we place you in a role that matches your skills, training, and aspirations.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Tractor and machinery operations
- Spray applications
- Irrigation operations
- Hands-on vineyard maintenance
- Harvest operations
- You will be eager to learn new skills and excited about the prospect of working in a high performing team
- You love the outdoors and are physically fit to perform the duties
- You are a clear communicator and value working in a team
- Experience in vineyard operations is an advantage
- Competitive hourly rate with regular hours
- A supportive environment to grow and add value
- A culture where our values of Winning Together, Mastery and Aiming High are at the heart of what we do
We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
Please apply via our website or call Delegat National Viticulture Office for an application form on (03) 572 6300, 1st Floor, Riverview House, 13 Alfred Street, Blenheim 7201.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.