Fixed Term Laboratory Technician, Auckland Winery
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 14 January 2021
Closes: 14 February 2021
We are seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our winemaking team based in Glendene, Auckland, in a fixed-term capacity for 8 weeks, commencing at the beginning of March. This exciting role will be responsible for the accurate analysis and quality testing of our world-class wines.
- You are a confident, capable, and motivated individual who would like to join our passionate team
- You have high attention to detail, solid time management, and strong interpersonal skills
- Industry experience would be an advantage
- Competitive wage
- A culture where our values are at the heart of what we do
- Support, feedback, and encouragement
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate. However, we believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
How to apply
If this sounds like you then click on the ‘apply’ button! This will take you to our application page where you will need to follow the prompts.
For further information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here