Company: Motueka Winemakers & Growers
Uploaded: 13 January 2021
Closes: 13 February 2021
Want to work for a team where you can really make a difference?
Motueka Winemakers and Growers is an award-winning, family-owned winery based in sunny Nelson. We produce a range of delicious wines under our Anchorage and Torrent Bay brands. We are a small team, where you can get involved with all aspects of the business and truly make the role your own.
We are looking for a dynamic sales manager to look after our existing customer base and help grow the business nationwide. Your responsibilities include building long-term client relationships, account management and securing new business.
As a Sales Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. You must be a self-starter, with great communication, planning and time management skills. You should be happy to work autonomously and be hungry for results. There will be some travel required to Auckland, Wellington and throughout the South Island. An understanding of all sales channels (online, grocery, retail, on premise) would be beneficial.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with new customers
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with winemaker on Product Development to ensure brand consistency and correct marketing
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure these are communicated and marketed to customers
- Merchandising, social media marketing and customer/industry tastings as required
- Proven work experience as a sales manager
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Passion for delicious wine!
Salary and hours negotiable
If this sound like you please get in touch today!
Email us at: email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Nelson wine region, click here