Viticulture Admin & Operational Risk Coordinator
Company: Accolade Wines NZ
Uploaded: 13 January 2021
Closes: 13 February 2021
At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments through our amazing wine brands. It goes without saying that everything we do as an organisation, and as individuals, is in service of fulfilling this purpose.
As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes loved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Petaluma, Banrock Station, Mud House, Jam Shed, Tatachilla, Brookland Valley and many more.
The driving force behind our business is our people, their expertise, their passion and their professionalism. With over 1,400 dedicated employees in Australia, the UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and North and South America, it is our teamwork that sets us apart.
With this in mind, we are searching for a part-time permanent Viticulture Administration and Operational Risk Coordinator to join our Blenheim-based viticulture team.
In this role you will:
- be administering all Grower payments (pricing letters, pre-harvest deposits, buyer created invoices, Grower payment summaries, paying NZW Grape Levies) and maintaining the Grower payments spreadsheet.
- maintain the Sold Fruit register and ensure buyers are invoiced, as well as maintaining the Grower contracts in AS400 and SharePoint. You will also be required to set up suppliers.
- communicate sampling data to growers and VMs, communicate tonnes harvested to growers and VMs, enter tonnes harvested into AS400 and Grower Payment Spreadsheet, communicate sampling days/times to growers and VMs, collect samples from Growers and deliver to winery, and carry out harvest sampling at the Woolshed vineyard – as required.
- support the NZ Viticulturist and Vineyard Managers with administration work.
- act as the NZ ‘super user’ for nominated HSE & Quality software programs and tools to support programmable events.
The successful candidate will work 20 hours per week but must have the flexibility to change work days from time-to-time, as well as be able to extend work hours up to 40 hours per week during harvest.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role is a requirement, with an understanding of HSE principles an advantage. Previous experience with ChemAlert, EQMS and SolveSafety systems are preferred
We’ll provide you with the ideal environment to succeed, whith the ability to work autonomously and as part of this experienced team.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.