Vintage Receival Coordinator
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 12 January 2021
Closes: 12 February 2021
Exciting fixed-term, full-time opportunities are available for experienced administrators to join our 2021 vintage team. The role will commence early-March for approximately six weeks with peak work patterns consisting of 12 hours per day, six to seven days per week, with regular days off provided.
- Weighbridge and Receival system operations
- Truck Marshalling
- Grape sample collection and analysis
- Collection and maintenance of detailed and accurate records
- You have previous administration or logistics experience
- You naturally have high attention to detail, enjoy working with numbers/data, and are quick to learn systems and processes
- You are a practical ‘hands on’ team player - expect to get your hands dirty!
- You have outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- You thrive working in busy and dynamic environments
We support our vintage team by providing competitive pay rates, location information packs, daily transport to and from the winery, personal protective equipment, vintage meals and thorough in-house training, as well as a truly rewarding vintage experience.
Delegat has earned a reputation as one of New Zealand's leading winemakers achieving global success with its Oyster Bay brand. We focus exclusively on making the world's most sought-after Super-Premium wines and have invested in modern technology and facilities. Delegat Marlborough winery is a large and modern facility with a 35,000-tonne capacity and focuses primarily on the Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, and Pinot Noir varieties which are all harvested locally.
How to apply
If this sounds like you then click on the ‘apply’ button! This will take you to our application page where you will need to follow the prompts.
For further information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.