Winery Operations Manager, Marlborough Winery
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 12 January 2021
Closes: 12 February 2021
We are seeking an Operations Manager to lead a dedicated and passionate team at our world-class Marlborough Winery. This position reports to the Group Operations Manager and is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Winery team, and achieving successful outcomes across the winery that lead to the production of high-quality wines.
- You earn respect for the way you lead, present yourself, and how you conduct business
- You have proven operations management success in a medium-to-large scale site
- You have a deep understanding and commitment to continuous improvement
- You have winery or beverage industry experience and tertiary qualifications in those fields
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You can manage deadlines with multiple priorities
- Competitive salary, benefits, and a supportive environment to grow and add value
- A culture where our values of Winning Together, Mastery, and Aiming High are at the heart of what we do
- Support, feedback, and encouragement
Delegat Group is building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002 and continue to lead wine industry growth. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines under our Oyster Bay brand. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
If you have the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.