Civil Engineer - Project Management
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 12 January 2021
Closes: 12 February 2021
Oyster Bay is Delegat Group’s leading global Super Premium wine brand and we have significant growth aspirations. We have an opportunity for someone with proven project management experience in civil works, ideally in an agricultural context. We have challenging and exciting new vineyard developments that require excellent project management to deliver.
The role requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, supported with a good technical understanding of the various inputs required. The role is responsible for managing the engagement with contractors for job scoping, costing, contractual agreement, and delivery. Regular and concise communication on progress across multiple tasks for each vineyard project is required, for the senior management team.
- You have a compelling history of success in project management of civil works and/or agricultural engineering projects
- You will have good technical ability with a sound understanding of civil and other engineering disciplines required
- You demonstrate great communication skills (written and oral)
- You are tertiary qualified, in either civil engineering or applicable discipline
- You can manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- You earn respect for your interpersonal skills and the way you engage with a wide range of people
We offer a competitive remuneration package, and a comprehensive onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. Our team is highly-engaged, you will be provided with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you have the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.