Vintage/Harvest Staff 2021
Marlborough and Hawkes Bay
Company: Vintech Pacific Limited
Uploaded: 11 January 2021
Closes: 11 February 2021
The role will be fixed-term starting in Hawkes Bay and potentially continuing onto Marlborough, with an ideal start date of 22nd February 2021. This role will be for 6-10 weeks.
Vintech Pacific Ltd operates Rotary Drum Vacuum Filter (RDV) services through the harvest/vintage period throughout New Zealand.
This role will entail:
- Travel to and from wineries from our offices located in Hawkes Bay and Blenheim.
- Setting up and running RDV units.
- Cleaning equipment.
- Possibility to learn other equipment within the Vintech Pacific portfolio.
Applicants will need the following:
- A current full drivers licence with experience towing trailers.
- Be able to work day and/or night shifts.
- Have good people skills and be able to self-manage day-to-day.
- Winery cellar knowledge would be an advantage.
Accommodation will be provided, if required.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.