Company: Treasury Wine Estates
Uploaded: 17 November 2020
Closes: 17 December 2020
Maintenance Manager - Matua
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s leading wine companies. We know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Matua and Squealing Pig, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
Reporting to the Winery Manager, this role is responsible for the coordination, supervision and leading of proactive maintenance development and delivery for TWE New Zealand (Matua) Limited.
- Management of Contracts and Contractors in accordance with TWE standards
- Upkeep of contractor relationships and management
- Manage the Preventative Maintenance schedule for winery and company vineyard facilities
- Manage the Maintenance Request system for unplanned maintenance
- Plan and schedule maintenance for the winery and vineyard sites, including spare parts and inventory
- Purchase spares, consumables and other materials required to deliver maintenance services in a timely manner
- Liaise with winery and vineyard teams on maintenance schedules and plans to meet operational requirements and safety standards
With appropriate tertiary engineering or trade qualifications coupled with extensive experience you will have:
- Engineering management experience in a wine or food environment, with a strong maintenance skill base supporting production and services facilities
- Experience in the application of asset management systems, benchmarking and resource planning
- Experience in change management, creating SOPs, Risk Assessments and JSA’s
- Experience in supervising and developing people
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
- Access to the world’s most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
- “TWEforME Day” – an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
- Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together – that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely “glass half full” people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability.
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don’t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly; we haven’t briefed a recruitment agency on this role and won’t be accepting CVs through any recruitment agency, so please apply directly.
In light of COVID-19, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes. Right now, we are conducting all interviews virtually. This is a fluid situation and we will adapt our processes as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.