Permanent Cellar Hand
Company: Coopers Creek Vineyard
Uploaded: 17 November 2020
Closes: 20 December 2020
We are looking for a permanent Cellar Hand, based at our Huapai Winery, just outside of Auckland city.
The successful applicant must be able to operate in a large winery at pace, whilst maintaining high quality standards and a safe working environment.
We require a team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to help in all parts of the business, including vineyard and warehouse. This role will play an integral part in the wine production process. You will assist with vintage activities, the preparation and blending of wines for bottling, and ensuring wine movements are completed accurately, on time and within quality cellar practices.
This position requires someone that can work independently with minimum supervision. Experience in winery equipment repairs and maintenance will be advantageous.
If you have the following attributes, then we would like to hear from you:
- Have a minimum of at least 3 years full-time Cellar Hand experience
- Have a passion for wine, a love of hard work and a good sense of humour
- Must be able to multi-task and be physically fit as this is a hands-on role
- Must be willing to work weekends and extra hours as required during the vintage period
- Have a strong command of both oral and written English
- Have a valid New Zealand work visa and drivers licence
The position will commence as soon as possible.
Please apply with a covering letter, your CV and references, via the button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here