Vineyard Leading Hand
Company: Rothay Vineyards
Uploaded: 15 November 2020
Closes: 01 December 2020
Rothay Vineyards is a family-owned, quality-focused vineyard operation covering over 100 hectares of established vines within the world famous Rapaura Golden Triangle, 10 minutes’ drive from Blenheim. We grow Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay for some of the most-renowned wineries in New Zealand.
The position provides an opportunity to take the next step in your career and join our family-owned company at a time of growth. We are committed to ongoing training and individual growth of our team members.
Reporting directly to the Vineyard Operations Manager, your main duties will include:
- Tractor Driving including Spraying, Trimming and Leaf Plucking
- Machinery Maintenance
- Various general vineyard tasks
- Deputising for the Vineyard Operations Manager
The successful candidate will preferably have a qualification in viticulture, but more importantly, will have the ability to demonstrate practical knowledge.
- A current grow safe certificate
- Approved handler’s certificate and
- Flexibility around working hours in peak work periods
- Full NZ drivers Licence
For the right person, Rothay Vineyards will offer a competitive salary in line with experience.
Applications close: 1st December 2020.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.