Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 12 November 2020
Closes: 12 December 2020
Multi-skilled machinery and equipment operators working across Vineyard and Winery
Marlborough Based – Fixed-Term 12 Months
Starting Late November, early December 2020
6 positions available
We could give you the official, ahem, boring (sorry marketing team) spiel from our website but instead, let’s tell you about the real Indevin:
- We are a good ol’ Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years’ of hard work to thank for it
- We grow grapes and create wine that become international market leaders (that’s no small task)
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger
- At the end of the day we’re a family and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
About The Roles – Location
As one of our multi-skilled Production Operators you will be based in Marlborough working across two of our largest sites. You will develop your skills operating specialised machinery and equipment, to ensure the grapes are grown and processed.
Our Marlborough winery has crush capacity in excess of 40,000 and a whopping 40 million litres of tank capacity and growing. Bankhouse Estate is one of New Zealand’s largest single vineyard estates – we aren’t kidding, it has over 2.5million vines and 600ha planted currently (with space to plant more).
We pride ourselves in our ability to train and develop so you don’t need to have vineyard or winery experience, but you do need the following:
- Interest, and/or experience in Winegrowing production methods – operating equipment and machinery
- A team player with a strong work ethic and motivation “can do - will do” attitude
- Practical, physically fit, and reliable
- Flexibility to work additional or irregular hours
- Improvement and quality focused
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration package – aligned to industry
- Awesome development opportunity - exposure to end-to-end machinery and processing methods
- Our commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme
- Professional yet fun, family feel environment – we aren’t just saying that either
- Free morning tea and lunch one day a week (and all meals every day throughout harvest)
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award-winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.