Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Company: te Pa Family Vineyards
Uploaded: 12 November 2020
Closes: 27 November 2020
Our fast-growing Marlborough wine business is on the hunt for a flexible, experienced, and solutions-focused supply chain and logistics professional to help move our wines around New Zealand and the world.
- Co-ordinate the dispatch of orders domestically and internationally
- Drygoods management, ordering and forecasting
- Demand planning/forecasting Bottling (booking, organisation and planning)
- Stock/inventory management and data entry
- Vintage rollover planning and forecasting with monitoring and reporting
- Create reports for stock on-hand, stock allocation, sales and provide analysis/insight
- Export (orders, freight forwarder liaison, documentation, WECs)
- Co-ordinate and monitor international courier samples
- Supporting the winemaker with compliance when needed
Two to three years of experience at a production and/or planning level are essential for this role, as are references. To be successful in this full-time role, you will be a self-starter with well-developed problem-solving skills, as well as tenacity and a focus on detail. An understanding of the bigger picture of the wine/FMCG industry would be advantageous.
You will have critical organisation and communication skills, as well as the ability to quickly adapt because this is a fast-paced role in a dynamic and exciting industry. We’re looking for someone with the interpersonal skills to form and manage relationships with suppliers, building up good-will, and of course to represent our brand with pride. Salary based on experience.
If you think you have the skills and attitude to shine in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply via the button above, or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 27th November 2020. Visit our website www.tepawines.com for more information on our business.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.