Company: Burn Cottage Vineyard
Uploaded: 05 November 2020
Closes: 05 December 2020
Burn Cottage Vineyard is currently seeking an enthusiastic Vineyard Supervisor to join our team on our Cromwell Vineyards.
- Tertiary training in viticulture and practical vineyard experience, or minimum 2 full seasons viticulture experience.
- Ability to work with, and contribute to, a team producing wine grapes of premium quality from our individual sites.
- Ideally, the candidate would have an interest in Biodynamic and Organic Viticulture, or a willingness to learn this.
- You must be an energetic people-person with very good communication, and the ability to work with and instruct a wide variety of people from all over the world.
- Excellent and efficient time management skills.
- A New Zealand resident or holding a current New Zealand Work Visa
Full job Description available upon request.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.