Assistant Vineyard Manager
Company: Te Kano Estate
Uploaded: 05 November 2020
Closes: 20 November 2020
Te Kano Estate is one of Central Otago’s newest and most exciting wine ventures. With close to 50 hectares of vineyards over 3 sites in the Cromwell basin, we are seeking an experienced and motivated Assistant Vineyard Manager to join the team.
The key role of the Assistant Vineyard Manager is to support the Estate Operations Manager with the day-to-day implementation of tasks within the Te Kano Estate Vineyards.
The successful applicant will be a natural leader who is able inspire as well as to provide technical and practical support and training to the rest of the vineyard team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Level 4 Diploma in Horticulture or Viticulture
- At least three years experience in practical and technical viticulture
- Drivers licence class 1, class 2 is preferable
- A strong focus on Health and Safety
- Grow Safe and Approved Handler certificates would be an advantage
- An open-minded attitude and prepared to challenge the status quo
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to form lasting positive relationships
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Must be legally able to work in New Zealand
If you believe you have the skills for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Vineyard Operations Manager Nick Hunter firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance with a cover letter and a copy of your CV
Applications close Friday the 20th of November 2020.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.