Cellar Door Host
Company: Te Kano Estate
Uploaded: 04 November 2020
Closes: 18 November 2020
Te Kano Estate is one of Central Otago’s newest and most exciting wine ventures. With a focus on quality and delivering a luxury brand experience, we are seeking a fixed-term (Nov-Feb) full time-Cellar Door Host & Vineyard Hand to join us at our architecturally-designed space on Felton Road, Bannockburn.
Working as part of a fun and dynamic team, this role offers the opportunity to receive extensive wine and sales training, and deliver a world class wine experience to our customers. This is a combined role of Vineyard Hand and Cellar Door Host. Your work includes daily cellar door cleaning, set up, tasting, wine sales and stocktake etc. Occasional vineyard work will be a part of the position, though the focus of the role is in the cellar door.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Wine knowledge and a passion for the industry.
- Experience in a hospitality or service role.
- Cash handling and Point of Sale experience.
- Duty Managers Certificate (preferred).
- Happy to work outside in the vineyard.
- A sunny and motivated disposition with a can-do attitude.
- A high level of personal presentation.
- A current NZ drivers license.
- The ability to do moderate to heavy lifting as part of their daily tasks.
Applications close on 18th of November 2020, and should be made to;
Cellar Door Manager
03 928 6951
These must be accompanied by a cover letter, current CV and at least 1 professional reference.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.