Production Manager - Gisborne Cellar
Company: Indevin Gisborne
Uploaded: 03 November 2020
Closes: 03 December 2020
We could give you the official, ahem, boring (sorry marketing team) spiel from our website but instead, let’s tell you about the real Indevin:
- We are a good ol’ Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years’ of hard work to thank for it
- We grow grapes and create wine that become international market leaders (that’s no small task)
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger
- At the end of the day we’re a family and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
About the Role
Reporting to the Gisborne Winery Manager, you’ll be responsible for assisting with the development and leading the implementation of the annual resource and operational plan and associated budgetary control. You’ll work closely with the Production Winemaker to ensure that resources are optimised, and manufacturing specifications are met.
You’ll have a passion for people and process, with core experiences including:
- Production house experience within an FMCG environment - You don’t need Winemaking experience; we have a team of Winemakers who have this covered. We want someone who knows how to optimise people and plant, while maintaining specifications in relation to quality and product.
- Proven experience in budget control with the ability to identify improvement in cost through asset realisation and improved process.
- Planning and implementation - Strategic and Operational.
- Collaborative and confident leader.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration package - aligned to industry.
- Commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme.
- Professional yet fun, family feel environment - we aren’t just saying that either.
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award-winning wine label (and we sell it at cost).
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Gisborne wine region, click here