Machinery Operator - Fixed Term
Company: Edge Viticulture LTD
Uploaded: 21 October 2020
Closes: 21 November 2020
Experienced Machinery Operator - Fixed Term
Edge Viticulture is a locally-owned and operated vineyard management and contracting business. We are currently seeking a fixed-term employee to assist with our increasing work-load. This position is based in the Renwick area and we operate on various vineyards across the Wairau valley.
Immediate start is available and the fixed-term will run until the end of March.
On-going work through harvest and/or a permanent full-time position may also be available.
The successful applicant must have:
- Full drivers licence
- Vineyard tractor experience with a range of tasks including spraying, trimming, leaf- plucking, etc.
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours with early starts.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
A current First Aid and Growsafe Certificate would be an advantage, but not essential.
A competitive rate of pay will be offered, to reflect the experience and capability of the successful candidate. Necessary training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Criminal convictions must be disclosed during the application process
Please apply with C.V. and references to email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.