Permanent Laboratory Technician - Experienced
Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 13 October 2020
Closes: 13 November 2020
We could give you the official, ahem, boring (sorry marketing team) spiel from our website but instead, let’s tell you about the real Indevin:
- We are a good ol’ Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years’ of hard work to thank for it
- We grow grapes and create wine that become international market leaders (that’s no small task)
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger
- At the end of the day we’re a family and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
About Marlborough Winery
We’ve got wineries in Gisborne & Hawke’s Bay, but our Marlborough winery is the biggest by far! It has a 40,000 tonne crush capacity and a whopping 40 million litres of tank capacity.
Based in our Marlborough Winery, you will be working as part of a wider laboratory team in state-of-the-art facilities.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years of Laboratory operational experience in a FMCG environment such as wineries
- Minimum of 2 harvests in a medium/large scale winery
- Supervisory experience during vintage
- Tertiary education in a related field
- Ability to follow instructions with a strong attention to detail
- A team player with a strong work ethic and motivation “can do – will do” attitude
- Flexibility to work additional or irregular hours, particularly over harvest
- A sense of humour
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent renumeration package – aligned to industry
- Commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme
- Professional yet fun, family feel environment – we aren’t just saying that either
- Free morning tea and lunch on Wednesdays (and all meals every day throughout harvest)
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award-winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
Sounds like you? Apply today by sending us an email with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.