Cellar Door Host
Uploaded: 06 October 2020
Closes: 06 November 2020
Amisfield Restaurant & Cellar at Lake Hayes in Queenstown, is seeking a Cellar Door Host to join their successful retail sales team.
Amisfield is a Central Otago-based specialist producer of Pinot Noir and aromatic white wines created from fruit grown on the estate vineyard, beneath the Pisa Mountain range in the Cromwell Basin. Wines are showcased in our Cellar Door and Restaurant located at Lake Hayes, Queenstown, within an iconic stone schist building where guests sample our range of wines throughout the year.
This role is a dynamic and coveted position and offers great wine industry experience and extensive wine training. You will work alongside our Sales Manager and Cellar Door team to deliver challenging sales targets. You will get access to our winemaking and viticulture teams as well as work with our Sales and Marketing team on events and other wine company business.
We are looking for that special someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience in retail and/or hospitality, with hospitality experience providing a distinct advantage
- Can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and interact with a high volume of customers
- Is a team player that can perform a variety of functions related to wine sales, stock control and shipping around the globe
- Has a hunger to learn and a passion for all things wine
- Is available to work on a 7-day a week roster
- Preferably has WSET Level 2 or higher and/or a Duty Managers certificate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ citizenship/residency or a NZ work visa with a minimum of 12 months validity. Applicants should be currently within New Zealand.
Apply via the button above, or to find out more about Amisfield, please visit our website at www.amisfield.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.