Company: Johnson Estate Limited t/a Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 06 October 2020
Closes: 06 November 2020
Seek Spy, find why. A family-owned winery that has been inspiring the world of wine since 2000.
Comprising six varieties of grapes over 180 hectares of estate vineyards, Spy Valley operates a modern, fully-integrated viticulture, winemaking, and bottling facility. Continually striving for excellence, our people are part of our family, bringing passion and heart to Spy HQ.
We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join our winemaking team for six months commencing in January. The role will involve conducting routine analysis on juice and wine samples, preparing fining trials, as well as data entry using Vintrace and Excel.
You will need to have:
- A keen eye for both detail and anomalies
- The ability to work quickly and reliably, both as part of a team and independently
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry or Winemaking
- Laboratory experience
- Understanding of quality control systems
- Wine harvest experience
- Experience with record-keeping software; Vintrace would be an advantage
Spy Valley offers attractive working conditions within a dynamic and dedicated team.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.