Company: GisVin Ltd
Uploaded: 05 October 2020
Closes: 05 November 2020
GisVin is an independent winery service provider with a clear focus on service provision, including sales and marketing on behalf of clients.
Key duties will include:
- General Management of our winery, including sales and marketing of services and wine, domestically and internationally.
Leading a team to achieve the objectives of both stakeholders and customers by way of:
- Sound financial management
- Efficient plant operation
- Health & Safety compliance
- Quality systems compliance including WSMP & BRC
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- Maintaining a high standard of customer relations
- Striving for continual improvement in all facets of the entire operation
Skills and experience required:
- Proven expertise in sales and marketing, preferably in the wine industry
- A sound understanding of winery operations
- Leadership experience at general management/senior operations level
- Reporting to a company board
- Proven ability to drive and execute a strategic plan and deliver results
- Solid business acumen, ideally within the exporting/manufacturing sector
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and communication skills
- Hands-on financial management including financial analysis, reporting and compliance
- Ability to implement sound business practice including policies and procedures
- Health & safety practice and management experience
- Experience in lean manufacturing or the wine industry would be a definite advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, commercially-savvy leader with the ambition to drive this organisation to reach its strategic goals. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right person.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Applications close on 23rd October 2020
Alternatively, call Reid on 0274496073 for more information.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Gisborne wine region, click here