Company: Marisco Vineyards Ltd
Uploaded: 01 October 2020
Closes: 23 October 2020
Home of our favourite brands The Ned, Leefield Station and The Kings Series, Marisco Vineyards are located in the Waihopai Valley of Marlborough. We are a progressive wine company committed to building brands and taking the unique Marlborough, New Zealand story of wine to the World.
Due to an internal promotion, we have an opportunity for a highly-motivated and driven person to join our viticulture team, managing one of our flagship vineyards - The Waihopai River Vineyard.
Vineyard Manager - Waihopai River Vineyard
As the Vineyard Manager of this property, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing seasonal and permanent employee work programmes
- Management of Pest and Disease programs
- Machinery Operations
- Managing Budgets
- Recordkeeping and maintaining quality standards
- Frost protection
- Harvest supervision and co-ordinating
- Maintaining and supporting company health and safety standards
- Champion sustainability for the vineyard
We are looking for someone with a solid record of managing vineyards, along with computer and interpersonal skills and who works well in a team environment.
Key attributes include:
- 3-5 years of vineyard management experience, or equivalent leadership role
- Exceptional people skills and team leader
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Health and safety focus
- Good understanding of sustainable and precision viticulture
- NZ permanent residency a must
- High personal integrity, physically fit and a team player
Marisco Vineyards will offer training and support where appropriate to the successful candidate. Renumeration package will be based on the successful candidates' skill and experience.
Please send applications along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Applications will close 23/10/2020.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.