Group Quality Manager
Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 29 September 2020
Closes: 29 October 2020
- We are a proud Kiwi company, a wine industry leader who embrace change and innovation.
- We are a grape grower and contractor, winemaker and supply chain management specialist.
- We are a global export business with leading standards and growth aspirations.
- Indevin are a family made of diverse nationalities with global minds and local hearts and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
This is a senior Group role with responsibilities across multiple entities. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is at the top of their game in continuous improvement and quality systems, to make their mark by influencing Indevin's quality strategy. Indevin has talented and high-performing people that you will influence to position Indevin as the industry leader in quality systems and continuous improvement. With a rapidly expanding business, this position will play an important role in enabling Indevin's growth strategy.
The role will be a leader of multi-disciplinary teams and responsible for:
- Leading Indevin's quality strategy.
- Placement of Indevin in a leading position for quality assurance, GMP and continuous improvement.
- Ensuring Indevin's systems can deliver transparency and traceability throughout Indevin's supply chain.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to achieve common goals and drive continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in managing quality systems, continuous improvement and/or corporate social responsibility with a large business. Experience within FMCG business is desirable.
- Formal study of quality management, continuous improvement, science or industrial processing is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience managing integrated systems, from raw material to consumer.
- Capability to translate complex standards and regulations into practical, cost effective standard operating prodejures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high EQ and capability to work across multi-disciplinary teams to achieve effective outcomes.
- Experience in achieving and maintaining external quality accreditations such as ISO and BRCGS.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive renumeration package.
- Commitment to investing in you through our personal development programme.
- An opportunity to influence the strategy of a leading, innovative and agile New Zealand company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Applications close Friday 16th October 2020. To find out more about Indevin visit our website www.indevin.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.