Vineyard Operations Supervisor
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 18 September 2020
Closes: 18 October 2020
We have an opportunity for an experienced Supervisor and natural leader to join our Viticulture team based in Marlborough. Reporting to the Vineyard Manager, this role will be responsible for supervising the daily vineyard operations and providing direction and support to our team of operators. We are a highly motivated team who value collaboration and aim to achieve high-quality outcomes on a daily basis.
- You are a natural leader who enjoys working with others and can communicate clearly.
- You have a tertiary qualification in viticulture or horticulture with at least 3+ years’ experience in viticulture or horticulture.
- You enjoy training and inspiring teams to achieve their best.
- You are at home in the outdoors and enjoy physical work.
- A clean driver’s license is essential.
- First Aid and Grow Safe/HSNO preferred but not essential.
- Competitive hourly rate with regular hours
- A supportive environment to grow and add value
- A culture where our values of Winning Together, Mastery, and Aiming High are at the heart of what we do
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
If you are someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.