HR Advisor - Fixed Term
Company: Yealands Wine Group
Uploaded: 17 September 2020
Closes: 16 October 2020
In 2008, a wild and rugged stretch of coastline on the north-eastern tip of New Zealand’s South Island became home to one of the most sustainable wineries in the world.
In just 12 years, Yealands has grown to be one of NZ’s most recognised wine labels with an award-winning reputation.
Due to our current HR Advisor heading off on Maternity Leave, there is an opportunity for an experienced HR person to join our People & Culture team for a fixed-term period of 12 months.
Reporting to the People & Culture Manager, you will be tasked with taking ownership of all operational HR duties across the business right through the employee life-cycle.
Although not limited to the below, your duties across the business will include:
- Providing HR advice, coaching and support
- Assisting with recruitment, on boarding and induction
- Maintaining ER compliance across the business
- Providing policy guidance and interpretation
- Promoting positive engagement and working relationships
- Coordinating wellness and well-being projects in conjunction with the H&S Manager
- Coordinating relevant projects and initiatives in the People & Culture team
As you will need to hit the ground running, having some prior experience working in a busy HR Advisor role is preferable.
Are you the right person for us?
- Attitude is important - being a positive, team player, with a sense of humour
- You will have a keen interest in sustainability and the wine industry
- You will have excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- With strong initiative you will be self-motivated and work well under pressure
- You must have the ability to work flexible hours and hold a current NZ Drivers Licence
What’s in it for you?
- A professional team with strong ethics
- A great location - with an office based in our Seaview Winery
- Competitive salary and wine allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a not only the wine industry, but also a role with huge variability in the HR space.
If this sounds like you, then apply now by submitting your CV & Cover Letter, or for a confidential discussion contact Sally Higgins, People & Culture Manager on 027 411 9430 or email@example.com.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.
Applications close 16 October 2020.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.