Grower Relationship Representative
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 14 September 2020
Closes: 14 October 2020
Oyster Bay is Delegat Group’s leading Super Premium wine brand. We have an opportunity for someone with exceptional interpersonal skills to represent our Marlborough Growers’ Relationship Programme, which is a critical part of our grape supply needs. You will join the Grower Management Team in providing operational and technical advice to maximise the potential for growers to produce quality fruit.
You will deliver relevant and meaningful advice and interactive experiences to ensure we retain and attract supportive grower partner who are proud to be part of the Delegat Group.
- You utilize your proven people skills to build relationships founded on mutual trust
- You have sound technical ability with a demonstrated understanding of horticulture or viticulture
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You can manage deadlines with multiple priorities
- You earn respect for the way you lead, present yourself, and how you conduct business
- You are tertiary-qualified, in either horticulture or agri-business
- Three years’ experience in an agrichemical or technical support role would be an advantage.
Our team is highly engaged. You will be provided with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you are someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.