Experienced Cellar Hand - Permanent
Company: Mount Riley Wines
Uploaded: 09 September 2020
Closes: 09 October 2020
Experienced Cellarhand - Permanent
Mount Riley Wines are seeking a permanent, experienced Cellar Hand to join their winemaking team. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team with a passion for making great wines.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience in a cellar and/or laboratory environment.
- Be organised, efficient and a team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Some mechanical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Be physically fit and able.
- Have the ability to manage a team over harvest.
- Have a passion for helping to make great wine.
- Filtration experience (Crossflow) preferable but not essential.
- Flexibility to work early and late shifts and longer hours during vintage
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.