Uploaded: 02 September 2020
Closes: 02 October 2020
- A large variety of work across Marlborough working on multiple blocks
- Company vehicle plus competitive rates, life insurance and more
- Be part of an awesome culture and have fun along the way!
Hortus Ltd is a family-owned labour supply and vineyard management company with a strong reputation in the Marlborough market. We are continually growing, because of the exceptional work we do and need more skilled and experienced Vineyard Machinery Operators to join our hard working crew.
Hortus is a unique company, we provide a total vineyard management solution to a range of viticulture customers around Marlborough. Working in a team of outgoing, machinery nuts who love what they do, will make your days enjoyable.
You will be involved in:
- Mulching, mowing, trimming, plucking, and general maintenance of the vines
- Trellis and irrigation maintenance
- Harvest operations
- Participating in Continuous Improvement programs at the vineyard
- HSE company practises/procedures compliance
A full driver’s licence is essential and passing a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test is mandatory. A current GrowSafe Certificate is desirable, but we will put you through this if you don’t have it
Career development is something we are good at, many of our operators have gone on to different, more senior positions within the business. Our people are our business and we truly care about our people.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information phone Tammie on 027 309 8683
You may also drop a handwritten CV in, if required
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.